Program / Courses
The Department of Economics and Finance offers BBA and MBA programs in finance and economics, as well as Executive MS and PhD in Finance.
- BBA in Finance and Investments
- The BBA in Finance is offered by the Department of Economics and Finance. This major prepares students for professional positions with financial institutions, including commercial, investment, and savings banks; brokerage firms; insurance companies; investment advisory services; and finance companies.
- BBA in Economics
- The BBA in Economics is offered by the Department of Economics and Finance. This major prepares students for entry-level positions in business, nonprofit organizations, governmental agencies, and private consulting. This work includes economic analysis, research, and empirical analysis.
- MBA in Finance/Investments
- The MBA with major in finance prepares the student for a broad range of careers in financial management and analysis. (For a discussion of the Executive MS in finance see Executive Programs.)
- MBA in Economics
- The MBA with major in economics prepares the student for a broad range of careers in business, industry, and government.
- Executive MS in Finance
- The one-year, Zicklin Executive Master of Science Program is uniquely designed to help financial executives master cutting-edge financial analytical tools and strengthen their judgment to use these tools effectively. This program can provide finance professionals with the critical advantage needed for career advancement.
- Ph.D. in Finance
- The Ph.D. program in Finance is a highly selective full-time program that trains PhD students to become financial economists capable of high quality innovative research and teaching in various areas of finance.